1300 00KIDS

Carbon Monoxide Detector

Carbon Monoxide Detector
Our Price
$99.00
(Inc GST) AUS
RRP $0

Keep your child and family safe with the latest Carbon Monoxide Detector recently launch by trusted brand Stovax. This latest electrochemical cell technology is designed to alert you of dangerous toxins gases emitted from heating appliances.

All fuel-burning appliances are generally tested and are safe to use, but if not installed, maintain or if any part of the appliance become faulty then the possibility of hazardous levels of carbon monoxide can be released into your home.

Quantity:

Keep Kids Safe Features

Keep your child and family safe with the latest Carbon Monoxide Detector recently launch by trusted brand Stovax. This latest electrochemical cell technology is designed to alert you of dangerous toxins gases emitted from heating appliances.

All fuel-burning appliances are generally tested and are safe to use, but if not installed, maintain or if any part of the appliance become faulty then the possibility of hazardous levels of carbon monoxide can be released into your home.

Benefits

Cleverly designed you can simply ‘fit & forget’ it comes with:

  • Battery is supplied pre-fitted and guaranteed for 6 years.
  • Easy to install with fixing pack included.
  • No maintenance is required no need to replace any parts or batteries.

Note: Carbon Monoxide is highly poisonous and has no taste, smell or colour and can be present in gas, oil, solid mineral fuel and wood burning products. If exposed to CO (Carbon Monoxide) gas the effects can lead to permanent damage to your health and in a high dose can be fatal.

If exposed, it can be easy to confuse with common illness, so be vigilant watch out for early symptoms such as:

  • Headaches
  • Nausea
  • Short of breath
  • Dizziness
  • Lethargic
  • Collapse
  • Stomach pains
  • Chest pains
  • Vomiting
  • Erratic behaviour

Contact Keep Kids Safe

1300 00KIDS

Address
Head Office Melbourne
PO Box 222
Inverloch VIC 3996,
Australia